Join Spinal Injuries Scotland
Becoming a member is a simple process.
You can do this via our online application form below.
We’ll send you a Membership Pack and you’ll receive regular copies of Newsline Magazines.
It usually takes 7 days to process a Membership Pack.
Alternatively, you can contact us and ask for a membership form.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership of SIS is free to everyone with an interest in Spinal Cord Injury.
- Quarterly Newsline Magazine which contains current events, items of interest and sporting news.
- Legal and Welfare Rights Advisory Services (access to these are through the office).
- Link Scheme (for people of the same or similar level of injury).
- Become part of a national organisation which is committed to act as an agent of positive change for all spinal cord injured people, SUPPORT those coming to terms with SCI, INFORM those living with SCI and INFLUENCE decision-makers and designers as they shape the world for those with SCI.
- Our members are a wide range of people including people living with a SCI, Carers, Family, Friends and Health Professionals.
At SIS we take our responsibility on data protection very seriously.