There are many ways in which you can help Spinal Injuries Scotland support the spinal injured community
Please see the links below for more information
- Join Spinal Injuries Scotland – Anyone can become a member for free. You will receive a range of benefits including a quarterly magazine.
- Charity Events – Please consider doing a sponsored event or donating us an item that we could auction or raffle.
- Give as you Live – Support Spinal Injuries Scotland for free when you shop at over 4,000 stores using Give as you Live.
- Donate To Us – Help us with a one-off or regular donation
- Become a Sponsor – Could your company or a company you know sponsor Spinal Injuries Scotland?
- Leaving a Legacy – Could you leave something in you Will to help support us?
- Ambassador Programme – Ambassadors help us to fundraise and volunteer their time in different ways.
- Contribute to Newsline – How you can contribute to our magazine.