How we can help
Spinal Injuries Scotland provide a wide range of services available to those with a spinal cord injury as well as their friends and family.
- Freephone – Details of how and when to phone us.
- Peer Support– Our volunteers are positive role models to demonstrate that there is still life after a spinal cord injury.
- Mentoring – How our mentoring scheme works.
- Link Scheme – How we can put you in contact with people who live in your area who have been through a similar experience.
- Legal and Welfare Advice – We can put you in contact with legal and welfare experts.
- Spinal Injuries Scotland Grants Scheme – How we might be able to help you financially.
- Home Delivery Service – How we can get medicines delivered to your door.
- Stay at Clober Farm – Stay at our specially adapted cottage near Glasgow.