Bullen Healthcare Partnership
Spinal Injuries Scotland is happy to announce its new partnership with Bullen Healthcare.
For as long as we have existed we have worked to provide a wide range of services to those with a spinal cord injury, in line with our vision to act as an agent of positive change for all spinal cord injured people.
As such we have continually looked for opportunities for our members that support this vision, in addition to informing them of services that we feel may be beneficial and services that we trust to deliver on their promises.
At Bullen Healthcare, our mission is to help life go smoothly, by shouldering some of the burden, so that our members don’t have to. With over 150 years delivering life-changing stoma, urology and wound care appliances and medication prescriptions, we have learnt a thing or two. Inspired by our customers and a drive to do the right thing we have developed a home delivery model that goes above and beyond simply box-shifting.
Our members have a dedicated personal advisor who knows them intimately, is their champion, supporter, friend and advocate. Everyone at Bullens pulls together as one connected team, to ensure we do whatever it takes to make life that little bit easier for our members. And our personalised service is underpinned by methodical, precise and efficient systems that allow us to accurately and speedily respond to our customers’ needs.
Bullen Healthcare also works closely with other charities such as Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Scotland, the Spinal Injuries Association and Shine, and have been providing tailored home delivery services to their members for many years.
The benefits of choosing Bullen Healthcare
- You will get your own dedicated personal advisor, champion, supporter, friend
- Your advisor will call you every month for a stock and well-being “check-in” so you never forget to place your order and never run out
- There’s a great range of complimentary items which are available with every order
- Bullen Healthcare will deliver all your stoma and urology appliances and medication prescriptions in one go for your convenience, every month
- A Rapid Response Team for life’s emergencies is on call 365 days per year
- Free cutting, delivery, re-ordering and collection is part of your normal service
- A network of specialist support is there to take the hassle out of your healthcare
- Bullen Healthcare is independent and can supply any make or manufacturer of product (appliance and medication)
- Information and support from our Spinal Injuries Scotland Peer Support Team
Bullen Healthcare’s service in three simple steps
Your dedicated personal advisor will call or email you on a pre-arranged date to order your appliances and medication prescription.
Your advisor will complete a stock and well-being “check-in” with you, place your order and arrange a convenient delivery date.
Your appliances and medication will be delivered by our chosen courier to your door or chosen destination.
Joining the service really couldn’t be simpler. Fill in an enquiry form below today or why not give Bullen a call and see if they can help on 0800 756 2423 or alternatively email SIS@bullens.com